In this post, I will show how to easily send your pubg mobile game to your pc or another mobile that’s very easy and in simple just follow the following steps.
By saying: To transfer the PUBG Mobile, it means copying 3 things from Mobile to PC
- PUBG-Mobile.apk (You can back up the apk file of pubg)
- The “data” folder for PUBG (Android/data/com.tencent.ig)
- The “obb” folder for PUBG (Android/obb/com.tencent.ig)
- You need to paste this all 3 things at
“E:\Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared” (note – The drive letter may differ)
2. Download ES File explorer.apk in Emulator
3. The files are found at “/data/share1/” in ES file explorer in Emulator
4. Install the pub-mobile.apk
5. Copy “data” and “obb” folder.
6. Run The App.
Here is also the complete downloading files attached you can download directly ‘data’ as well as ‘obb’ files and also pubg ‘apk’ files and the tencent emulator setup is also attached install and enjoy.
I have also created a video explanation for better understanding –